By combining old world craftsmanship with state-of-the-art technology and materials Meopta has developed a new generation of riflescopes called Meostar. In building these new riflescopes Meopta utilize only the highest-grade aircraft aluminum alloy material available, in addition to bead blasting the exterior before the Elox anodizing process to ensure a extremely durable and non-reflective black matter outer finish.
Meopta has also dramatically improved their light transmission per glass surface with new proprietary IMB-5501 anti reflective coatings and a unique ION assisted applications process, which ensures increased light transmission of 99.8% per glass surface!
Designed for low light, dawn or dusk conditions, the Meopta Meostar line offers an illuminated center dot option in their RD models and a completely illuminated reticle in their KD model. Both feature variable intensity levels from 1-7 (7 being the brightest) in addition to an off position between each intensity level to ensure fast on and off operation.
Also check out Meopta Riflescopes from Eurooptic
- Variable magnification
- A rugged, lightweight, one-piece body tube made of only the highest-grade aircraft aluminum available
- A unique internal mechanism design for the highest mechanical resistance for consistent accuracy shot after shot
- Sharp edge to edge resolution and maximum light transmission of 99.8% per glass surface
- A Nitrogen Purged and sealed body for fogproof, waterproof performance
- Precise single click, raised fingertip windage and elevation adjustments for truly accurate adjustment throughout the full range of movement
- Both Illuminated center dot (RD) and fully illuminated reticle (K-dot) models
Click here to download the full Sport Optics Catalog from Meopta.